Meet our Next Speaker
Monday, August 4
Topic: The EEU and its relationship to the U.S.
A Few Audios of Past Presentations
Listed below are links to past presentations for which audios have recently been added. Click on the link to gain access:
- Stephen Kinzer on “The Brothers: John Foster and Allen Dulles and Their Secret World War”
- Ambassador Jack Matlock on Ukraine
- Peter Mattis on Chinese Intelligence
- Ambassador Laurence Pope on The Demilitarization of Diplomacy
- Paul Saunder on Russia and the U.S.
- Greg Thielmann on Iran Negotiations
- Trita Parsi on “Iran: Is Peace Finally in the Offing?“
- Diana Negroponte on Post-Chavez Venezuela
- Aaron David Miller on Gulliver’s Troubles: America and the Middle East
- Fred Kaplan on Counter-Insurgency: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Amb. Vicki Huddleston on Africa: al Qaida, Mali, and Who Knows What Else?
- Dana Frank on The U.S. and Post-Coup Honduras: A Human Rights Disaster
- Ray McGovern on Obama in lockstep with Israel on Iran? Why?
- Gregory Johnsen on Yemen, Drones and a Drone Policy
- Larry Wilkerson on Does It Really Matter Who’s President?
- Michael Pillsbury on A China Policy for the United States
- Ambassador Husain Haqqani on The US-Pakistan Alliance
- Joan Johnson-Freese on The Quest to Dominate Space
- Richard Downes: Brazil’s Emergence
- Michael Klare: “The Race for What’s Left”
- Murhaf Jouejati: “Syria: A New Perspective”
- Stephen Walt: “Deja Vu All Over Again?: Iraq, Iran, and the Israel Lobby“
- Josh Landis: “A Policy of Regime Change for Syria?“
- James Farwell on ‘The Pakistan Cauldron‘
- Sa’ad Ibrahim on “The Arab Spring in Egypt“
- Colonel Bill Smullen on “Thinking Strategically about US Foreign Policy“
- Peter Van Buren on “Lessons from the ‘reconstruction’ of Iraq“
- Nazila Fathi on “Iran and its Supreme Leader: Two years after the Contested Election“
- Tom DeMarco on “CyberWar: Science or Science Fiction?“
- Seth Jones on “Hunting in the Shadows: The Pursuit of al Qa’ida Since 9/11“
- Yossi Alpher on “A Win-Win Formula for Palestinian Statehood“
- Allen Wells on “So Far From God, So Close to the United States: Mexico’s Most Pressing Challenges“
- Adam Hochschild on “A New Look at the Conflict That Shaped the 20th Century”
For Would-be New Members:
Please click here to display and download a Membership Application Form.
For Additional Foreign Policy Events in the Midcoast Area . . .
Click to visit The Camden Conference website.
How to Contact Us
We can be contacted by email, mail, or phone.
Mid-Coast Forum on Foreign Relations
PO Box 41
Rockport, ME 04856